What if a guy calls me all the time but never responds to my texts?

I like this guy but I don't know if he likes me. He calls at least 3 times a week! But I don't know if this is just a sign of friendship? Help me guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Calling you 3 times a week is usually a pretty good sign that he likes you.. or is interested enough to want to talk to you.

If he never replies to your text, and just calls you instead... He prefers phone calls than texting, which is much better IMO. At least you get to hear the guy's voice.

• Also there could that possibility that he didn't sign up for a text message plan..

So it strongly suggests to me that he wants to hear your voice, rather than.. texting. Which IMO is better.

What Guys Said 2

• I figure that he's calling you regularly is a very good sign.

He might not like texts (I dislike 'em). Texts might be expensive on his phone plan. But I think the important thing is that he's contacting you regularly. How he contacts you is less important, in my opinion.

• he may not like texting.

What Girls Said 0