Any 3rd date ideas?

I'm 24, he's 27 and we really like each other. The only thing is that im always left to make the plans and i feel like I'm boring so my ideas are all used up. i decided to pay my share of everything even though im just a homely preschool teacher. At this point, it just seems fair. I feel bad when guys pay tor Everything. so something affordable would be ideal. we go out around 2:00 because he's a nice guy so dinner wouldn't really work. Ok thanks in advance!

Why are guys suggesting sex? That's a bit soon!
Oh and he doesn't drink.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just pick something. Where you go doesn't matter. It is how you spend your time with each other that counts. Relationships form through communication on events.

Oh, and homely, means that you are so ugly, that you stay home to not embarrass yourself. If that is your face, you are definitely NOT homely.

• Lol that's me alright. I thought homely was sometime who doesn't go out much. I guess I'm thinking of a homebody? Lol

What Guys Said 4

• A 1st and 2nd date should be before a third date... that's my idea. how can evening meals not work because he is nice? sounds like its budget all the way

• Drinks and blowjobs.

• how about sex?

• i feel a song coming on kill bill style

"im 24, he's 27, i shot the gun he went to heaven bang bang"

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe take him for a couple of drinks n watch a movie

• I'd say take him out to dance