So even if you're an attractive guy and you have the looks is it possible that females still won't approach a guy or show signs of interest to theguy?

i feel like I'm fairly attractive I'm an introvert I'm 23 always been single never dated never been in a relationship it has made me bitter, depressed, and insecure it has put me through a lot of misery and loneliness I suppose I don't know how to initiate the relationship or start one with a female

Most Helpful Girl

• im insecure.. and if i see a guy i find attractive i normally "ignor" him in that sense that i dont see the point of giving him attention because im sure he getts a lot of attention already. In addition i never think he will be interested, or if i think he might be im sure i will mess it up somehow... And in addition to that, again, i can't talk to guys im attracted to, i never know what to say, and i come across as indiffernece (mostly to not show i much i like him)... so yeah... so its possible that some girls just assume you dont like them because you dont approach them

• and you kinda sound like a male verioson of me... you're attractive, and attractive people normally have people after them or/and is in a relationship.. maybe girls just assume your taken

What Girls Said 2

• Sadly Girls may never approach. It takes a long time for girls to even build confidence in themselves, let alone put themselves out there more by approaching a guy. Now I'm not saying that's a good excuse but it may be one of the main reasons. Plus girls these days still think guys should do all the ice breaking. Younger girls can't get past their shyness or they are just very stuck up from lack of experience. Older women have a bit more confidence and tend to be more comfortable.

• You have to make sure she knows you are interested. I've seen lots of handsome guys but if they have girls all over them or seem ti be busy or look like they don't want to talk. I won't go up to them.

What Guys Said 7

• There is a possibility. Sometimes although you may have the looks, you may not have the personality. If you aren't happy with yourself, then it will reflect and they won't want to be bothered. I've been in your shoes where I had to get out of my comfort zone and be the one who approached. Once I got that mastered, the friendships and relationships got better. Hope this helps.

• if that guy is a bad person... y should they approach him?

• No I'm being hypothetical as if the female doesn't know the guy and vice versa if you are strangers with the person

• hey im in exactly the same boat as you dude. i can't help you but if your really desperate and will try anything, i found a lot of insight about maning up when i tried acid (im not advocating it) but now my new hope is that ayahuasca will help save me become a more balanced person or something. I don't know yet but i wish you luck escaping the wretched fate no one deserves.

• Yes. -----

• Women don't approach jack shit. Don't be fooled by all their feminist babble about 'fairness' talk.

Also, check out my take on how to approach women the right way.

• try showing her your wealthy bank account. Then she'd be jumping on the straddle.

• You have to talk to them and know how to talk to them and if they see you as being especially appealing they may try to initiate conversations with you or even just say 'hi' to you. Not all girls will do so but some will. Also, word of advice from a straight man, you'd be more attractive without the mustache in my opinion. I used to get zero attention from women but I was hit on by two different women just today, and I've been hit on by 5 women this week. Confidence is important as cliche as that sounds, but it also helps to know how to dress, how to make a girl laugh or to help people (the girl or other people) who are struggling with something. If women see you as physically attractive, somewhat stylish, funny, confident and genuinely nice then they will probably be all over you.