Why do so many people cheat on their S/O?

Almost everyone I know has cheated or been cheated on and I hear about it all of the time online so I'm wondering why so many people cheat on their gf or bf. If I want to sleep with someone other than my gf I'll breakup with her. Am I the only person who still thinks like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it is natural for people to do, but they do it because they have no respect for themselves or their partners, and no sense of morals, if you aren't happy, leave, it's that simple.

What Girls Said 3

• Monogamy is NOT a natural state for human beings... the end.

(laughing)
    Bring on the down votes people :P

• It depends who you associate with. None of my friends have ever cheated on their significant others.

• because world is endless pit of frustration. we all want someone who is strong or loving and it's all in the novels. devil wrote the novel.

What Guys Said 6

• Cheaters are selfish and lustful.

• cheating = loss of interest

that's the reason

• because cheating is normal...

• There's no simple answer to this.

• Because they are disloyal selfish fucks.

• meh, lots of people do it, but that doesn't excuse the selfishness or disloyalty- people cheat because they are shitty human beings.