Whats His Problem?

My ex boyfriend is always talking about me... like he said he wasn't ready for a relationship so why u always talking about me to your friends and mine. Then when he see me at school having fun with my girls he'll look then when he see me look he looks away... whats his problem guys?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• he's still obsessed with u obviousyl...

0|0
    0|0
    • He's the one who said he wasn't ready for a relationship so how can he be obsessed

What Guys Said 2

• He has feelings for you, probably not sure what to do. Let it go. Give him some space and then ask him later, if you are still interested, if he has made up his mind. If he says no, you can either wait for him, or move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's too young for a relationship. Let him play the field.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• its just him being a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be missing you and told his friends how he still feels

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone keeps telling me that he's saying i don't talk to him enough but he's the one who said he's not ready for a relationship and barely talks to me?

• boys are boys, they think totally different then we girls do. He could have thought it out and thought "wow, i missed out on a great opportunity" and maybe now he's ready for that relationship. but still, keep an eye out on his actions if you do go back to him