Why do I see fat girls with skinny guys but never skinny girls with fat guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes exactly the fat chicks are just so thirsty and desperate and when you say fat I am guessing you mean like a really unhealthy fat? Right?

• Well yeah it can vary between slightly over weight and just fat seems like the guy has to always be very fit or skinny.

• same @hyperorphic men have always loved curvy chicks its just that the media never hyped them like those slim models and a lot of women had trouble believing that we did like curvy women and even fat chicks not obese just fat. Its probably due to most model agencies are filled with women and stuck up men with very picky taste.

• Yep it is a combination of things and the culture just needs time to appreciate chubby guys too.

What Girls Said 6

• Because fat bottomed girls make the rockin world go round

• Confirmation bias.

• Because there is a greater support group for women who suffer from obesity and there is the whole "curvy" sub-culture; boobs, bum, nice curves. Men unfortunately don't have these resources or attributes.

• Because we have standards.

• My boyfriend is kind of on the fatter side. He weighs 230 compared to my 115lb self. He's just bulky though.

• The power of the pussy.

Think about it.

It makes sense.

What Guys Said 8

• becuse... a chubby girl can be attractive basically...;-)

• I've seen skinny girls with fat guys.

Plus while guys can say "all women care about is looks, look how many also claim women just want money as well.

• You see this for the exact reason you think you see this.

• There are plenty of thin women with giant men.

• Maybe you're not lucky like me, lol! It happens, but I guess it's more common with skinny guy fat girl.

• I think more men like big booties on women than women liking big booties on men.

• The skinny girls with fat guys can't walk.

• Because girls are way more picky than guys.

if its not about looks girls want the guys with money
    if its not about money its about who has a car
    if its not about the kids then it has to be about her and her only.

• The skinny dudes have issues and can't get a normal sized gf but they need to tap somethin. Women are more fussy.