We always run out of things to say, what do I do when it gets quiet?

Me and my boyfriend just started dating and basically we run out of things to say quickly. What do I do the next time this happens so it doesn't get awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• The next time it happens, ask him if he feels as awkward as you feel in all the silence... and i am sure that both of you will burst into laughter. Trust me, do it and it will never be awkward. :)

What Guys Said 4

• hold his hand, look into the eyes, give smile, rub his fingers, touch his feet with yours... we love all theses

• ask him... hmmmmm

"can u touch yer nose with yer tongue?" or stuff like that... how bout it?

• Find more common interests. My ex GF and i played a game in which we would take turns asking eachother thinhs about themselves.

• We're actually already doing this haha

• Like when you are together in person? Play a board game, watch a movie. if you are seeing each other a lot. Separation is good i dont mean breaking up but like let each other have fun with their friends and stuff

What Girls Said 0