Picking Girl Up For Date? Will She Be Turned Off By My Car?

I am 24 years of age. Just got out of college last summer and got a job recently as an accountant. I dress nice, have my own place and my own car. The car that I am driving right now is my very first car. I am saving up to by a new one, but it will take me at least a year before I am able to buy a decent one. This is my car, down to the very color:

I make sure it smells great on the inside and I keep it will kept cosmetic wise and repair wise. I probably have the cleaning car (I clean it twice a week).

I have a date tonight... and I am picking her up. Although I have all these things going for me, my car doesn't represent my lifestyle. Will she be turned off by what I drive? Would you be turned off by a guy based on what he drives?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman is unable to see past the car and look deeper into the potential of what you have to offer. Then she isn't worth your time. In actuality this a good way to test her to see if she is shallow or if she really likes you for who you are.

Congrats on the new job by the way.

What Girls Said 4

• you're fine :) you're doing great as a 24 year old with your own place and car. most still live with their parents! no worries.

• There is nothing wrong with your car. If she judges you based in your car, then she's not worth it.

• For your age, your doing awesome to have your own pla e and own car

• HAHAHAHA. You're driving a beater. I expect a Ferrari..

What Guys Said 6

• If she's turned off by your car you'll know she's a shallow snob and you don't need to waste any more time on her.

• Only some dumb bitch who isn't worth it would care. There aren't a lot of people who have their exact dream car...

• most girls don't care bout wot kind of car u drive u know...

• Just flash that business card with "CPA" brah lol.
    No, you're 24. No one worth your time will care what you drive at 24. Unless you live in SoCal, they're really superficial about cars down there.

• It's just a car, she SHOULD look past it. You are independent so she would understand and love that. Good luck with your date man!!!

• Not what you drive its how you drive it

That and

Its just a car.