Men what is going on with this?

Why do men pick a trashy girl who dresses half naked than a girl with some self respect? I really wanted to ask this question a long time because I have noticed it a lot I asked my boyfriend and he just said because they're easy to get, because I have this friend I know he is interested in this girl who is a very pretty and just a nice classy girl everytime he sees her he is like a love struck puppy but he goes after these tarts on a night out. I just don't get how men work. Please explain lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very simple. Guys need overt cues that a girl likes him. Trashy girls send out those signals from the start and a guy is more secure with that. Classy girls take more effort to know. Then, as with most guys, you get friendshipzoned for your efforts, so why bother? My approach to women is simply chatting to them as a friend (like I have no expectations it will lead to anything) it saves me the drama. Yet a tarty girl at a bar... I know she wants it so if I do my thing and she is into me, it's a lot more better.

What Guys Said 7

• Let's start with why guys pick up girls, one is for sex, another is for relationships. Most guys who are looking for relationships do not hang out at the bars picking up women, most of those guys are introduced by mutual friends or meet at work, church or social functions, A few will also look online they would not be interested in your "trashy" looking girl. On the other hand guys who are looking for sex, are the ones that are most visible they are at the bars, clubs, dating scenes etc. and yes they will of course go for the easy looking girl, why wouldn't they? She is advertising that she is and has what he wants. He knows that she is never going to go home with him to meet his parents, she's going back to his place for as much sex as he can get out of her.

Now your friend, he doesn't have the self confidence to approach the "classy" girls that he so wants, so he picks the easier

• Easy women make for a fun night but they are not wife material and never will be. For a night out they will get the guy. For a lifetime commitment then the other girls will get the guy.

• Laziness. If the end goal is sex and you have the option to either work hard for it or just pick it up somewhere, well, that's a choice easily made.

• I agree with your bf. When a girl dresses like that guys assume she's easy so they go after her. Usually guys like to date classier girls though

• It all depends on what your definition of dressing trashy is.

• classy girls plays hard to get and we hate slow games we know the fact that wegonna live only once

• The ladies with class probably have a brain, that's why.

What Girls Said 0