Guys, If a girl left you for another girl would that effect your self esstem? Would that make you rush into another new relationship?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly that would crush me dearly, giving me the idea that I was "so bad I turned a girl lesbian." Certainly may not be true, but it's always that thought that irks me. *Shudders*

What Guys Said 6

• Doesn't matter if they left me for a girl or a guy. It'd affect my self esteem regardless. I don't know if it'd make me rush into a relationship though. Depends on how strong the relationship is.

That being said you can't make a girl turn lesbian or a guy turn gay. They were either born that way or they weren't.

• yeah because I'd think to myself:

"Shit... I just made her into a lesbian"

And no I wouldn't, I'd take some time off

• How about we make a deal over here... we all have a threesome...
    That way she can have the girl and i can have both of them... 😈😈.

• I felt really bad and questions my self is I am not perfect match for her and leaves her permenetly

• @Asker. that's hot. please film your sex session with this new girl and upload it for us to see.

• That would be great for myself esteem actually