Girls, Is an after date text a must or does it come off as suffocating?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not a "must" but it's just a really nice thing to do in my opinion. I always feel happy getting a after date text. It makes me feel much more at ease and then I know he might like me and enjoyed the night.

What Girls Said 5

• It isn't a must. But if you're interested, its nice to get a text that says "thanks for last night, had a great time" if she's interested, she'll appreciate it. If not, well what are you losing anyway? Leave it too long and she'll thing you're not interested or you're playing her. It isn;t a must but if you want to see her again show her you are genuine. If he's genuine too it will put you both at ease and save all the wondering.

• It's not a must but I highly suggest it if you're into her. It doesn't have to be anything other than, it was great to meet you/see you. I hope you had a great time too. You don't need to immediately ask her out again. If she responds and says she did then you can. But I'd let the first post date text be really casual

• No one really care.

• Depends on the context of your text. Simple "i enjoyed tonight, looking forward to the next one" or something like that should be fine.

• Don't play games
    Message if you want to
    Hold off a few days if you must but she will probably think you're a douchebag who isn't interested