Guys, I need help... I know this guy and I dont know if his serious or not?

So i know this guy for 2 weeks and we never met... his 24 im 21... i asked him why his single cus he should be in a r/s by now for his age.. his reply was , im finding one right now... in my opinion , his a good guy.. funny.. matured.. we talk on the phone.. whatsapl every single day.. he kept on asking me to meet him go out with him.. i told him i wasn't ready. he told me that he wants to meet my family... guys why is that so? Is it cus he really serious? Or he wanna meet my family just for fun..

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand a word of what youve written... I think I did manage to decipher the words, weeks, single, and guy? If you're using a speech to text app slow down or speak clearly with as little background noise as possible. If not, try having someone whose first language is English help, type it for you, or proof read your thoughts/questions before posting them. This will help you acquire solid, relevant advice. That being said and from what I can acquiesce from your post my answer to your question is: maybe.

What Guys Said 4

• You could be straight up and ask him, honesty is always respectable, although I'd say face to face would be better to ask him in to gauge his response. He could be serious. Many guys who view relationship type things as serious are more careful about it because thanks to how many people are now, they are almost mocked or seen as 'desperate' at times. Obviously I can't say his intentions, but I believe you should talk to him about it.

• He wants to know you and were your coming from? Why? His curiosity.

• He sounds relatively serious. Opening up to him might be useful to find out what his true intentions are?

• I didn't know there was an "age limit" for being single, lol