Is this guy not interested?

I matched with this guy on Tinder. He started the conversation with me and we messaged for 2 days straight but never asked for my number but hinted that we should meet up. He has been the most interesting guy I've matched with so far and I really enjoyed our conversations. On the second night I was the one who ended it saying goodnight and he replied with a sweet message. Next day I messaged him again but no reply and it's been 2 days now. I see that he's still active on tinder.. should I give up or message him again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• message again see what happens

0|0
    0|0
    • If I message again would that be seen as clingy? Especially since I don't really know this guy at all! I just like the sound of him so far lol

• Show All
    • He messaged me on the second day telling me about this office mishap he had to deal with which was quite funny. The next day I asked him about it and he never replied

• from what you say i might be right
      he might have not seen it and it would seem weird to continue a flowing conversation two days later
      my advice is to send something new to him irrelevant to any previous things you have said and start fresh

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Message does no harm, leave him your number too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just wait for a few more days otherwise, move on.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would message him again, but otherwise leave it.

0|0
    0|0