Would girls date someone with pretty much no friends?

As the title asks. Presuming the guy isn't a creep but has just been dealt the bad cards in life, would a girl date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wouldn't care if he had friends or not. I won't be dating his friends but only him. So yeah I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 4

• No, girls wouldn't. They would befriend the guy, and be his best friend, but they wouldn't date him, because she wouldn't want to be his ONLY friend. She would have friends, who she'd wanna be around, and so he'd need to have friends, because obviously, the girl wouldn't want him around HER friends. Only if the girl had no friends as well, would she date him.

• Thank you for your opinion.

• Yeah sure. I don't have many friends either so it suits me :)

• I already am. Friends are hard to come by as you get older. I have 0 faith in majority of the population here anyway

• Yes, definitely, I also have no friends so I would even prefer it.

• If I may ask is that why you chose such a name for yourself here?

• Not exactly but could be part of the reason.

• Well the name pretty much already tells a story of it's own.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course I would her friends dont live in her body and friends get in the way at times