Guys, is my boyfriend using me?

My boyfriend of four months has recently been wanting to have sex/do sexual things every time we hang out and it's getting annoying. Some nights I would rather go to dinner or hang out with other couples and I tell him that but the ideas don't appeal to him. I feel like he's using me and I don't know what to do

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just have dinner, hang out, then fuck like bunny rabbits afterwards? Win-win.

What Guys Said 8

• Cut him off or pull waaaayyyy back on the (physical not emotional) reigns and see how he reacts. If he bounces or suddenly loses the majority of interest, you have your answer.

*Side note: a lot of this can be avoided if you were to say make him work for any form of physical intimacy. Make a rule for YOURSELF, no intimacy until at LEAST 6 months of steady monogamous dating. In general, this will weed out about 95% of the guys that you DONT want to date let alone be rewarded with the kitty.

• He is telling you what he wants out of a relationship. You need to do the same thing. If you can find a balance between the two to satisfy each person's needs, then you both will be happy. If you both are not willing to cooperate, then you both should split, because you both are going to be very unhappy and there are going to be fights.

• Looks like a meaningless relationship full of nothing but sex... every guys dream

• Make a deal. One time you'll have sex and next time you'll hang out and so on.

• I think he's using you.

• both of ya gotta make rules

• Yeah 4 months. He wants the pussy.

• More than 2 years for me, and I still want. If you don't want sex, you have guys who can fit better to you.

• He does want it, and yes he is using you just to have sex.

Personally, I would rather do the whole dinner and movie deal. Maybe a double date.

Sex once or twice a week is ok, but not every time you go out.