Girls, I have been single for almost 3 years now. do I have a problem?

I get mad sometimes when i see loving couples walking around the streets. Not mad at them, mad at myself. Every day I've been asking myself am i lack of something? All my friends are in relationship. I don't know what I'm doing with my life

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If 3 years is a problem then the almost six that I have been single is a serious issue. Nah!

What Girls Said 7

• No Noone really cares.

• I've been single for 18 years. Do I have a problem? I don't know, maybe. Hey, at least you haven't been single forever. I'm pretty sure you don't have a problem.

• not at all dont worry hun

• ... Well, what do you think? I wish I could say I've been single for 3 years, I WISH. Every time I get out of a relationship, I say "This is it!!! I'm enjoying my freedom" and, the next thing you know, BOOM! Relationship... Months and years are, once again, tied into someone else and making sure they're happy before myself. Enjoy your freedom, dearest!!! Enjoy it, if not for yourself, then for me and others!!!

• You just ain't find the girl of your dreams yet.. have confidence dude and nothing is wrong with ya !

• No You just haven't found someone you want to invest your time on

• No, you'll have one when you are in a relationship