Do you like getting morning texts from someone you like or a boyfriend/girlfriend :) ?

Just wondering if you like getting morning texts from your boyfriend/girlfriend or if you prefer later during the day? :) What's a good text to send someone in the morning or what do you choose to send as an initial greeting?

Thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Guy

• nah.. i don't like being woken up by unexpected texts basically...

• I know what you mean, lol :)

What Guys Said 6

• Love receiving cute messages when I wakeup in the morning. Gives you an excitement boost to the day.

Sometimes if I say "Good morning beautiful 😘" to a girl, it would make her day... But it's old now 😂

Or sometimes "I know you're probably asleep right now, but just wanted to let you know that I love you ❤️" that would probably get her weak lol (although it's a bit corny)

• It never gets old receiving a "Good morning beautiful" text lol :) :P It usually makes the girls day for sure (or maybe I'm just a total cornball) haha :)

• "It's always nice to hear that you care and that you're thinking about me. It reassures me to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way."

• Lol I wish she would send me some good morning texts..

But that doesn't stops me from sending her tho..
    I know she works today so I told her "good morning (her name), take care on your way to work and have a wonderful day"

• That was sweet of you and I'm sure she appreciates it, lol :) The problem is not knowing whether or not the person is awake (I'd be pretty embarrassed if I woke him up) lol ;)

• Lol thanks..

And I feel you haha.. some people get disturbed lol but I mean.. around 8 would be the earliest you could send it I guess

I once wrote three paragraphs to her at 1 am lol the next day she was like really happy and she was like "damn it was 1 am and you were thinking about me" hehe

• I'll try sending him a message in the not-so-early morning and that's actually really funny, lol :) still really flattering that you were thinking about her at that time, lol,:)

• No because I sleep late and dont want to have to text back good morning

• I love it when my girlfriend and me send good morning texting. When I text her I tell her she's beautiful, how much I love her and how much I need her

• That's really sweet, lol :) Hope you two remain happy together :)

• Me too:) thanks.

• If I had someone I'd absolutely love it!!!

• Thanks for answering :) I was scared I'd wake him or something which would be pretty embarrassing, lol :)

What Girls Said 2

• It's rare if I get a good morning text message but that's just because i always wake up first and my boyfriend doesn't wake up until the afternoon usually. But I usually send things like I hope he's sleeping well, I'll talk to him when he wakes up (or on my break if I'm heading to work), some reminders for the day if he has some things to do, and that I love him. They're pretty short and to the point I guess.

• I love getting Goodmorning and goodnight messages from my partner. Goodnight messages more though