Should we stay friends?

My best guy friend and I like eachother. We both admitted to it but I'm not really sure if we should take it any further. We are going to different schools next year but will still keep in touch. I am unsure that I should go for it this late in the year but also, I really really like him. I don't want to ruin out friendship. Should I wait to see if it developes more or diminishes? I'm really unsure of what to do. Help?

• Go after him
  • Continue to think more
  • Stay just friends

What Guys Said 1

• Listen to your heart, and if you think it will be worth it then go for it. If you are not sure even after the polls then give it a try once, if it doesn't work out then you both can return to being friends. Do it only if you think he is understanding enough to understand the situations he is and will be in with you, or else it really can ruin your friendship with him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should wait till the end of the year to see how everything goes. Maybe in summer you guys can hang out, and then he will ask you out or something. But if he doesn't then, you should stop trying to get with him.