Girls, would you date a vegetarian or vegan? Would knowing that a guy doesn't eat meat make you less (or more) attracted to him, or would it irrelevant? I'm vegetarian for animal welfare reasons and I wonder if it turns some girls off when I tell them. I guess caring about others (and animals in particular) isn't particularly manly, is being compassionate in that way a bad thing?
So would you date a vegetarian or vegan.
- I would date a vegetarian, but not a vegan. I'm vegetarian.Vote A
- I would date a vegetarian, but not a vegan. I'm a meat eater.Vote B
- It's not important to me. I'm a vegetarian/vegan myself.Vote C
- It's not important to me. I would date a vegetarian or vegan. I'm a meat eater.Vote D
- I wouldn't date someone who doesn't eat meat.Vote E
- I don't eat meat and wouldn't date someone who does.Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
I wouldn't care as long as he doesn't get on my case for liking meat or eating it in front of him. If he makes me nervous and makes me feel like I can't be who I wanna be because I don't wanna make him annoyed or something then it's a no for me.
Also I would hate it if he started pushing his ideas on me.0
- Show AllShow Less