Was he turned off by the age difference?

started talking to this guy today at work for awhile. He was helping me with my computer but then we just talked about other things. Exchanged numbers and i texted my name so that he'd have my contact after he left. then he texted back saying, "it was nice talking, you should get a drink, i know i am;)" so I said sure wanna join me? he came and met me for another like 10 min but he's 29 and i told him I was 20, so I'm worried he thinks I'm too young for him now. because I asked what he was doing later since it was Friday and he said he was probably working late.. should I text him or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• That age difference doesn't seem too much, especially since both of you are consenting adults. You are just being paranoid.

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys worried about age difference that means that both might have different outlooks on life.

• Probably not. What was his reaction to being told your age?

• Sure, why not?

What Girls Said 3

• He must like you a little to be wiling to go get a drink together. Seriously though you're both at similar enough stages of life that I don't think it really matters. He knows you're a responsible adult sine you literally met at work.

• NO!!! You are not young to him. Age difference is not a problem (if you and him are not 20 years apart). Anyways, if you want to know then just ask him if you are too young for him. Being honest is the best. My boyfriend is 10 years older than me. Since you already told him but he didn't have any reaction towards your age then he is okay with your age. Again if you want to know then just ask him, so you don't have to waste your time or his time.

• I don't think the age difference matters because you guys are both adult and it doesn't matter anyway.