Girls, is this stupid that I think this way?

ok so im really attracted to hot girls ugly girls not so much but what i dont understand is that im not even attractive cause if i was girls woukd tell me or flirt. so how do i change my mindset to what im attracted to and not shoot too high cause currently when i think about it it seems like settling help please

6

Most Helpful Girl

• What about average girls? If u can't stop being shallow and only looking for hot girls then you'll have to get used to being alone. I hope you don't think that just Bc a girl isn't hot that she's ugly. Thinking that way will cause u to miss out on a lot of great wonderful women. She might not be a model but she may accept and love you for you. Whereas you're just looking for unattainable women u likely won't be getting

• Yeah that's my train of thought on a lot of things in life your either one or the other and in this case hot or ugly

What Girls Said 5

• I think you just need to learn to see women as people, instead of things you want to try and have sex with. Get to know some girls that you wouldn't ordinarily date - be their friend. Learn to see women as whole and complex people, and you'll start to notice that looks won't be as important to you in choosing a mate.

• I dont see women as sex objects actually i envision a really romantic relationship

• But you can't see yourself with someone who isn't a supermodel? Yeah, you're still not seeing women clearly. Work on that.

• I dont need a super model im not even attractive enough where one would consider me so that dont make sense

• have you ever seen ugly dude with pretty girl? there are couples like that, you don't need to change your mindset
    but also maybe you should think about what kind of girls you like in more specific termes, cuase liking generally pretty people is natural for everyone, might not be actually what you want

• This makes me think of Rumplestiltskin and Belle. Meh, not the time to fangirl about Once Upon a Time, I guess.
    You can't change your mindset. It's all biology stuff, your mind searching the "right" partner for you. But hey, girls don't have to be telling you you are attractive for you to actually be attractive. And well, maybe you can't tell they are flirting? Whatever. Basically, if you smell nice, wear nice clother (nice =/= expensive, m8) and act kindly, you'll get youself a nice girl. Also, why want to go from extreme to extreme? There are plenty of nice and funny girls that'll like you. Just don't date girls you have no feelings for. For a) you hurt them, for b) you won't be happy anyways. If you want someone to just stop feeling lonely, get friends or a dog. That's not what a relationship is about.
    Fingers crossed for you, though.^^

• well, girls who don't take care of themselves are difficult to like. How are you supposed to like them, when they don't like themselves enough to make themselves presentable?

• well what i have heard is if your hot go after a girl thats hot if your not then go for a girl thats below average. but i get lonely so how do i put myself in the mindset to be attracted to below average

• But you still have a good point

• Just have more confidence beauty is skin deep