I'm 19 he's 27 can it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can, but it will take some effort. He's been a legal adult longer with all of the freedoms that come with that. You won't be able to go to bars, have a drink at dinner, or do similar social events that he can.

Also, you may be college-aged while he's in the work force? That difference is tricky.

Lastly, priorities and maturity level. What's important to you may not be important to him and vice versa. It's not a crazy age difference and the older you get, the less age differences matter. But it's right during those separate phases of life that may pose a problem.

What Guys Said 9

• u r both legal... so age difference = ok

• My parent had the same age difference. There is no reason on earth why it shouldn't work.

• IT CAN NEVER WORKKKKK

Nah I'm just kidding. Of course it can work, if you want it to.

• Of course! I don't see why not

• I'm pretty sure it can. It's not like he's 10 years older than you.

• NO, because you don't want the same things in life. Could it ever work the other way around?

• It can work.

• no it can't

• if that pic is you its your only shot LMAO

What Girls Said 8

• From experience guys any older than 4 or 5 years older are usually on some other plane of existence lol they treat me like some child instead of a person... so... i honestly feel relationships with guys more than 4 or 5 years older is a no go... they always want to start settling down at that age while us 26 and below... we just want a boyfriend and that's it... no totally serious commitments of being all super serious and settling down or having children... hell no... if your having doubts ask him what he's wanting to accomplish with a girl, where does he want to be with her? does he want to settle down?

• yeah it can just depends on the type of people you are together.

• My mother is 37 and dad is 46 so yes it can work. Its about generation , culture and mind a little bit. If you believe that he is good or best for you , ypu should try honey. My parents have me and a little babygirl -1 year old- They worked even in 36-45 ages lol

• when i was 18 i dated a 25 year old it was nice for me why not for you?

• its all about fetish some girls like us like older men while other people see it as a bad thing

• like how some girls dont find they're own race attractive its all about what we like mainly. sorry if it sounds mean or offensive but its true everyone has a type

• our type*

• no reason for it not to

• He will only want sex probably

• yes.. like my sister :)

• Yes, as long as that's not the main focus of the relationship.