Girls, What is the perfect place to meet a nice woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Pursue any activity that pertains to your interests. If you're doing something you enjoy, there's a better chance of meeting someone who is interested in the same things as you.

For example, if you like to cook, go to a farmer's market to buy fresh ingredients. If you like to read, go to a bookstore and browse.

Whatever you do, don't act desperate or like you're there just to pick up. If you're having a good time, people are more likely to want to talk to you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Love/attraction happens when, where, how it happens. It's really one of those things where, yeah, you have to keep your eyes open to see it. But the harder you think about it and come up with these added qualifications of a "nice" woman, the harder it is to see people as they are. My advice would be to do all the things that are true to who you are (whether that's going to the gym, going on OkCupid, going to wine tastings, etc.) and keep your eyes open without putting pressure on yourself. Because no one really has any control over coincidence (aka "fate").

0|0
    0|0
  • no such a place, it can be anywhere... no special place where woman like that hide. Same goes for decent man. I'd just say do things that you like, like hoobies and at that kind of places you are more likely to meet someone you can conect with cause you share same interests
    i'd say library is a nice place to meet someone, parks, traveling etc.
    I wish there are different places except night clubs as places you can go out in order to meet someone...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you're into and what you're looking for. Nice women can be everywhere, even in places where we're pretty limited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere if you see someone you like you should go on a date get to know her better and then decide

0|0
    0|0