Girls, Girls: Would you like it if a guy did this to you?

Girls: how would you feel if a cute guy your age wearing a nice suit walked up to you and handed you a "Boyfriend Résumé" that included traits and qualities that would make him a good boyfriend & it had his contact information on there?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It's different and it would definitely get my attention. It depends how well you know the girl. If you know her reasonably well and you think she might be interested in you anyway, I think you have a fair shot. Personally, I would give him credit for originality and the balls to go through with it.

• Yeah, like below - if it was done in a "tongue in cheek" kinda way, coz you know her and you think she's intrested... then yes it would be a funny and endearing way to go about it. Strangers - probably a bit much.

What Girls Said 19

• Nope. I like social outgoing guys so I don't like silly avoidance tactics. It's all kitsch without much substance.

• That is the weirdest, most desperate thing I have ever heard of.

However, every year at my university, guys from the military college come to our campus to find dates to their winter formal dance. They do a similar thing (usually they busk and sing Bruno Mars songs as well). They even have a clipboard.

• If it's supposed to be funny and get my attention then I would love it. That's hilarious xD and then I'd probably go and talk to him. But if he was being absolutely serious about t then I'd be a little creeped out

• If he were just some stranger I would be creeped out. If I knew him I would think it was a funny and unique way to hit on a girl lol. But like def not something u should do with girls u don't know. Don't just wander around malls handing out boyfriend résumés to girls u think are hot

• I could imagine how many of those he has handed out to other women.

"sorry, not looking, I have one" I would firmly state

• LOL. I would think that's pretty adorable.

• It would make me smile, mixed with confusion, but I would not be impressed. I may just make him my friend to find him someone else if his traits were perfect for someone I knew.

• too cheesy for me, I would be creeped out

• It would be funny and weird at the same time.

• Eeeh I would freak out and leave, lol.

• i'd be surprised. but i think it's cute :) i like his effort, but then a real man only fight for a girl ;)

• cheesiest most desperate thing i have ever heard of

• yes i would!!!

• Props to him. I'd be flattered... but slightly freaked as well.

• I think that would be really sweet, but only if I knew him. If it was a stranger, I'd be wigged out!

• I would be flattered!

• Haha that sounds perfect so cheesy but I love that stuff :-)

• That would be verry cheesy and funny. WHICH IS PERFECT. I like to start off best friends and then move in closer but i think that is really cute and i love things like that!

• That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.