Is there a reason why the more attractive girls date the more obnoxious men and me, a more sincere person, only attract the not so attractive girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be other factors like they are dating rich or hot guys regardless of whether they are douchebags.

It could also be that your 'obnoxious' versus cocky line is miscalibrated and you are judging plenty of direct and actually welcome behaviour as obnoxious while presenting a sanitized and actually less sincere version of yourself.

• Oh! You said that in a much better way than I did. :O Kudos~

• That's a very kind way of saying "Or you're a jealous douchebag and everyone knows it."

I clearly need your finesse.

What Girls Said 7

• It might be because you don't put yourself in a position to go after the more attractive girls.

And I would think the more attractive a guy is, the more obnoxious he tends to be.

• They probably find those "obnoxious" men attractive, or more than you.

Or are you sure you just don't see them that way cuz you're jealous? Sometimes that affects our opinions.

• Is that true? I tend to find obnoxious men obnoxious.

So... how do you mean obnoxious?

Girls like wordplay, flirtation, and being chased in clever ways. That's something that some very forward guys have down over some more sincere guys... I have noticed.

Otherwise, I don't know. Because obnoxious doesn't sound appealing to me. :)

• I think that's kind of rude... of a girl likes you, at least she likes you, looks shouldn't really matter 😂 you're at least somewhat lucky someone likes you.-.

• Hot girls normally want hot guys

• Because you asked why only girls you find mildly attractive or ugly are attracted to you...

• They probably date those guys because they are attractive, not because they are obnoxious.

They probably don't date you because you're not very attractive, regardless of how sincere you are.

What Guys Said 6

• sorry... but MAYBE they don't like yer appearance?

• Two kinds of stupid people here. The "more attractive girls" are stupid to be with idiots. The more sincere person is stupid to consider the "not so attractive girls" as not so attractive when they are actually very attractive. Send me those "not so attractive girls" my way. I'd appreciate them a lot more than any man ever could.

• I get the same thing, we're just not hot like models, we get the dorkier girls that want a dorkier guy I guess...

• Yes. It's because you are ugly.

• You sound like a beta bitch who is about to shoot up his school

• Obnoxious guys have a lot of attractive characteristics, chief among them self-confidence and charisma.

We on the other hand are self-conscious, shy, and about as attractive to women as a sauteed rat.