Guys, tattoos on your gf?

Would you want to date a girl with a tattoo (s)? If so why? Do you think they are tacky/ trash or cute & classy?

What if it was hidden like on hips, neck, ankle? What if it was a quote, family, or something very special to her? Like a really small tattoo? Would you still be ok with it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Tats are lower class girls. Trashy, easy, not so bright, certainly not a longterm thinker or good wife material for someone who is very ambitious.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 21

• Super tacky.

• Depends on the tattoo. Where it is. What it is. How big it is.

• Tats are unattractive. One or two small ones can be overlooked, but having numerous tats is trashy and a big turn off.

• I would prefer no tattoos than tattoos. But because tattoos are permanent, and people make dumb decisions like having them, I would let it slide. Tattoos damage the body and is not natural.

• I love tattoos on women! It show they can commit to something long term and are usually out-going individuals. No, I don't think tattoos are tacky/trashy.

• If it is a small one yeah sure, like on wrist or ankle. I'am ok with that. Not all over the place though. Small is good for me.

• I don't really like tattoos but if she has one or 2 I wouldn't care. I couldn't date a girl who was covered in them though

• I think they're stupid. I don't care how important you think a butterfly or a quote from David Bowie might seem to you, it's no reason to put it on your body.

• Think they are mostly hot, I have one myself

• I love tattoos on girls. Who cares what others think it's your body get ink if you want to. Also if you get some do some research and look at there previous work first if you're gonna get something it make sure it's done how you want it.

• no I dont like tattoos on girls

• It very much depends on where it is and what it is.

• "Tattoos on a beautiful girl is like bumper stickers on a Lamborghini"

- Someone

• I don't like it, but it's her body.

• I feel like most girls have a tattoo of a quote or something nowadays anyway so sure why not

• Trashy, very very trashy

• i love that... it is an art for me.
    but not much tattoo, just like small and mean on something

• It's her body. I have no saying in that matter.

• love them as long as they are well done.

• A definite no.

• Most likely trashy, it depends.