Why are there barely any romantic women?

It seems like all girls want to do is "hit it and quit it", meaning have sex and leave. They never want to have a true relationship. All they want to do is makeout, get a "feel" on you and quit talking to you.

Men, on the other hand, usually want an actual relationship where we can express our feelings and emotions.

Why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• girls are the ones who need serious relationships,
    men are the ones who only want sex girls are more emotional then men
    we are the ones who get hurt the most

• You got it backwards. I'm using FACTS!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• expert troll is expertly trolling. :p

• I'm not trolling, I'm using FACTS.

• Harakiri! Welcome back.

This guy is the FACTS troll. He posts "opposite" questions like this all the time.

• @musicbrain5 thank you :D... and... i look forward to seeing more of his work in the future lmao :p

• Oh good. You're using FACTS.

• lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../CRcZQV22QOgGGNxACAiYsxuU6YvtGc5BskxR2MMHZ-D6_F4vZR_8hpl_SM2miFOo7LyFiDKDFQ4SbzGawbmXGPcfTzqXOtUk3fL1Nvh1usZefCqenEIsevmI=w302-h206-nc

Lol. This is silly. I'm hopeless romantic xD

Some girls are romantic, some aren't. Just like some guys are, some aren't.
    You just haven't the right girl yet.

• #generalisation53 I'm romantic as hell lol. I'm everything that isn't what u just mentioned.

and ill just say ur claim about men isn't entirely true either. both genders r equally to blame.

• Because we as women are just trying to spread our seeds. Duh!

• Because you don't know how to have sex. Your real gf is the internet p*rno .

• Because you touch yourself at night.

• are you the same guy who asks why women do things that men actually do every other day?

is it meant to be funny?

• I am plently romantic just disappionted in others.

• I mean I know this is meant as a troll attempt but it describes me pretty accurately. Romance is disgusting.

• Lol I'm not biting the bait here. This is obviously a troll but I'll answer: you're getting to know the wrong women, in the wrong places.

• Cause some of them got played and heartbroken by a guy , so there just running game like guys do. & not a lot of a guys want an actual relationship , usually the ones that says that shit are the ones that cheats or plays them I'm not saying all of them but some , & it's not only guys that says that, some females too.

• um... isn't it usually the other way around? watch some chick flicks dude.

• Chick Flicks are fake. I'm using FACTS!

• Like snowangle said: oh good, you're using FACTS!

Tell me, how do the statistics look like? Have you surveyed all the women in the world? lol

• sayyyyyy whaaaaaaaaat?

pshhhhh, I'M IN LOVE WITH LOVE! <3 xxoxoxo <3

• there are many

• I think its the complete opposite... Well actually it depends on the person not the gender. I'm romantic and I want that fairytale relationship and romance but all the guys that come after me and make me fall for them just want sex and nothing more.

• Perhaps they have the "play rather play than be played" mentality.

• I always thought it was the other way around! xD

• We do exist but we're not societies version of beautiful which is why we're overlooked by so many men.

• I want a relationship and marriage. I don't do the sorts thing you are talking about. I don't sleep around for fun.

• Girls can be romantic but they can be fearful that you might get weirded out and leave them. Almost like they don't wanna go too over the top with romantic gestures and freak u out

What Guys Said 15

• "It seems like all girls want to do is "hit it and quit it", meaning have sex and leave. "

On the contrary I think that's kinda a knee jerk reaction girls have to guys these days. They expect every guy is here to use a girl , it's a self-fulfilling prophecy really.

In the end it doesn't even matter if the guy is out there to use a girl , as long as she's expecting that what the other guy is gonna do and act as tho he's the guy is going to act according to it.

The cycle continues
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../ME3+Catalyst+and+Shepard.jpg

• my god my brain is going to the shits.
      Let me reorganize , punctuate and correct the grammar.

"On the contrary , I think that is a knee jerk reaction girls have these days as they expect every guy is here to use her. As they started out with at assumption , it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In the end it doesn't even matter if the guy is out there to use her or if he's genuine , as long as she start off with the premise that he is and acts preemptively , the outcome of every relationship is going to be the same.

The cycle continues"

• I notice many girls like to "hit it and quit it" too honestly. While many find it hard to believe, I've noticed a huge amount of girls are not into affection, the idea of a romantic dinner, and so on. Especially with all this "independence" stuff going on, things like "holding the door" are now considered "degrading" to women.

• I actually have to agree to disagree with you. I can't speak for all women but as for myself, I find that most men are afraid to show affection or so it seems they're afraid of catching real feelings so they take the easy way out. That's just my opinion though, whoops.

• @closeencounters it'll vary per social setting no doubt. I see tons of guys wanting relationships yet I constantly hear about girls chasing guys who don't want one.

• They want to be treated like crap. They want to argue, fight and be ignored.

The stuff you see in the movies like giving her roses, being on time, holding doors for her, being a gentlemen and holding hands are things they don't want anymore. Being romantic is a nice guy thing.

If you ain't fighting with her she won't want to fight for you.

• You know, I was seriously going to try to answer your question,

but then I saw the "I'm not trolling, I'm using FACTS."

I gace you facts on another question, cleary disproving yours.

So fuck off

• What the shit?

• Women have that variety available to them, because most guys would bang just about any woman.

If 60% of the women you see on the street would have sex with you immediately without a second thought, you'd probably be less romantic too.

• Because you have a Chipmunk dick in all likelihood...

• I think it's just evening out, and that men and women are getting closer in what they want.

• Why do you keep doing this and saying "I'm using FACTS

• I dont know actually the only some how romantic movie I liked was the theory of everything

• Everybody needs to be realistic now days.

• go to 2nd world country to meet girls if you want romance

• Romance is really an expectation of men to treat women unequally

• if only the troll was completely mistaken. unfortunately he isn't. many girls are like that.

• That's because I used FACTS!

• Do you know the true meaning of love/ romance?

Masturbator.. :D