Guys, date night shoes for your gf?

What shoes would you want your gf to wear on your date night is she is shorter than you and why?
Guys, date night shoes for your gf?

• A. Stilettos
    32% (7)
  • B. Platform heel
    9% (2)
  • C. Flats
    41% (9)
  • D. Wedges
    18% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I personally like flats. Girls always look awkward when they try to walk in heeled shoes. No matter how practiced a girl is I can always notice the strain they have keeping balance.

• TBH I am not a huge fan of high heels. Most girls cannot pull them off if they are short. You need a particular body type otherwise you look like an apple with chopsticks shoved in it. Just my humble opinion though.

• None of the above, I prefer girls in sneakers ;-)

• Well she doesn't have to wear heels but based on attraction... the Stilettos look better.

• The wedge is cute and appropriate for almost anything. The stiletto could be great too, especially under some tight jeans depending on where you are going.

• I like heels on a girl, but the ones pictured are laughably tall. From the ones pictured, I like the flats best, especially for a spring/summer outdoor thing.

• Yes they are very tall but I'm only 5'2.5 so I'm VERY short compare to most girls I'm as tall as a 4th grader

• Uhh nikes? Jordans? flip flops? lol

• why would i care what she wears...

• Don't really care but you ass will look hotter in heels

• Whatever is most comfortable and practical for her - I may be an introvert but I don't plan to look at her feet the whole time.

• What ever is comfortable for her. Because my ex gf used sear fancy clothes and shoes but the when we got home she want take off because her feet hurt. So comfortable shoes is better

• Wheres the sneakers? Me and her would go to some place where we wear jeans and a T-shirt or hoodie.

• Sorry 😂😂😂

• I love convers! Especially high tops in white!!!

• They're sexy!