Girls, what goes through your head when you're out with your boyfriend in public and you see a hot girl?

Girls, what goes through your head when you're out with your boyfriend in public and you see a hot girl?

Updates:
I think it's funny that most girls here say they don't care, yet when I walk past a couple on the street and see the guy look at me, the girl does not look as though she doesn't care lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• eh the same thing that usually goes through my head when i see a pretty girl, that she's pretty. i'm sure my boyfriend notices but he never gawks so i don't really think about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Grab him and run! ...
    Nah, I'm playing lol
    For me, I don't care, he's with me for a reason. Because he likes/loves me.
    Now I won't get jealous if I see him notice her. I would notice a hot guy. Doesn't mean I'd want him over the guy that's already mine. But if he's eye F**king her then I'd get mad. Its disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • i see her then i see if my bf looks then i look at his reaction and decide if i should crack him in the head with my corona bottle.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I get self concious and look to see if he looks at her. Other times I point her out and say she's beautiful. And he'll usually agree, but not in a gross checking her out way and it makes me feel better cuz Its more of an us thing than him secretly checking her out. It depends on my mood and how self concious I already feel

0|0
    0|0
  • I look to see if he looks at her

1|0
    0|0
  • I think "yeah, she prob wants my man, but too bad! he's mine! mwahaha"

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. He can look all he wants, as long as he doesn't touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it a bird? No.
    Is it a plane? No.
    It's a Super- hot girl and it's no big deal, since my self confidence is not that low. Yet, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im like "u look at him ill shave your head down the middle and hot glue it to your face then shaverip off your eyebrows!!!" But on the outside im just like ladeydah

1|0
    0|0
  • Man she's hot then I point her out to my bf

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't have a boyfriend but if I did I would feel really bad about myself and wonder if he was secretly disappointed with being stuck with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I wouldn't do anything at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not insecure so I wouldn't care and I would trust that he would only have eyes for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my head I'm screaming at him saying "yo ass better not be looking at that girl!!!" Then I would probably try to distract him. But my boyfriend is not like that so I would trust he's not looking

0|0
    0|0
  • i ask his opinion and he always says I'm better. i trust him 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • "She's hot!" and I might nudge him to look at her, lol. No big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would see if he looks at her

0|0
    0|0
  • "Maybe we should hit her up for a threesome"

0|1
    1|0