Found out my 15 year old girlfriend took cocaine once, how should i feel about this?

I really don't know what to think, she's so young and it's a pretty bad drug, how am i even supposed to react to this?

Updates:
I'm not mad or anything about it, just want to see what other peoples opinions are about the case

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• what was the situation?

0|0
    0|0
    • She was drunk at a party, or so I was told

• hmm... so someone else told you that she did cocaine? i think you should probably talk to her about it and hear what she has to say.

What Girls Said 3

• you should be upset.

0|0
    0|1
  • Is she addicted? Stealing from you to get more drugs? Tricking? If not, leave her be. At least she could admit to you, I would have tried to take that experience to the grave, and I'm open about damn near everything.

1|1
    0|0
  • You said once. It's not like she's an addict. I've tried everything once. (Except heroin) and I have no problems or addictions.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well a few things to consider.

1. Make sure she's not using it anymore.
    2. Make sure she is not hanging around the people she got it from.
    3. Make it 100% clear if she does it again you're through with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • She did it once, it doesn't mean she'll do it forever. I think you could give her a chance and ask her not to do it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • she tried it once. don't think anything of it

0|1
    0|0
  • You should poop in your pants and shut up

1|0
    1|1
  • Is she clean?

0|0
    0|0
  • People experiment, people make mistakes and people tend to judge. Worry about real things that matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does she still do it?

0|0
    0|0