Has anyone ever tried to trap you with a baby?

Girls, has a guy ever tried to get you pregnant on purpose to keep you around?
Guys, Have a girl ever lied about being pregnant so you wouldn't break up with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• No girls have done it to me, thankfully. And no I wouldn't do that to nobody else and I don't care how much I liked them. I have a conscious and that's wrong on every level. It's the same thing as a forced marriage.

What Guys Said 12

• "has a guy ever tried to get you pregnant on purpose to keep you around? "
    OH WOW!

This is the most RADICAL thing I've heard the entire month.

• lol, no. I'd never get someone pregnant to keep her around. And no, no girl have lied to me about a pregnancy, well, not yet xD

• Nope. That's never going to happen to me in a million years. Besides that I would say that I'm not ready to have a child yet, because I'm not the guy who loves to rape anyone for any reason at all. Also, I don't want anyone trying to falsely get me sent to prison for something I was not willing to do with any woman.

• Someone offered to have a baby to keep relationship going but we had broken down too much to continue I felt.

• How long would she expect that scheme to work lol

• I'm not sure but I know plenty of girls that do it

• Lol I've heard of people doing that too but sooner or later the truth would come out unless she tries to have sex all the time with me haha

• I had a girlfriend go off the pill without telling me, to try to get pregnant to get me to stay with her though.

• No but I have heard of girls doing this.

• Yes, ran like hell away from that Bitch

• Nope and a girl will never do that to me

• I'd probably trap a really hot celebrity if I had the chance, can't think of any examples though

• Yeah, this family in a minivan ran me off the road into a small parking lot to a shopping center. I tried to get away behind the buildings but it was a dead end and they boxed me in with their minivan from behind.

I tried backing up into their van and pushing it out of the way, but that bastard was weighed down with diaper bags, video games, and snacks. There was no other way out so I got out of my car and tried to make it into the back door of one of the shops, all the while under fire from purse items and Goldfish crackers.

I finally bust into the back of this shop and as I start making my way to run out the front door to get help, do you know what was in my way trapping me? You're damn right, a little baby. It was posted up in the doorway to my escape. So I did what any desperate person would do in that scenario...

... I started running full force, aimed right at that little fucker, and drop kicked the absolute soul out of it. It came up off the ground, went through the door, and landed somewhere out in the parking lot.

That's the last time anyone ever tries to trap me with a baby.

• I dated a few chicks that wanted me to pop a luigi in them but I was always strong enough to get out in time.

• Pop a luigi? Wtf? Lol

• I have a different lingo than some :)
      sex=rub uglies
      masturbating=taking off my pants and jacket
      pooping=dropping the kids off at the pool
      and ejaculating/slamming a big load in a kootchie of a hootchie=pooping a luigi

What Girls Said 6

• no way! and i would never do that to try to hold onto a guy... that's a terrible way to try to make someone stick around. that poor child :/

• No. I've never had a guy try to get me pregnant on purpose. Most guys have to be forced into having kids lol

• No but I wish!

• no. i've only seen this type of situation arise on netflix.

• Lol. No. Not me.

• My ex tried to get my pregnant once, his parents literally said to me that if we had a kid I would have to stay. All of their daughters got knocked up before getting married so I figured that was their thing and I left.