I've been single for 4 years. I'm going crazy. I don't do bars and clubs. What now?

I don't meet many people really but Im not shy either. I'm a great guy, I'm just not that attractive. I dress well, and take care of myself physically. Yet... I'm still alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch James marshall's videos in youtube. If it is not for you, you can watch what tips, other dating coaches give

What Girls Said 3

• How do you expect to meet a girl if you don't go out. You don't have to go to bars.. Just go outside, she might be reading on a parking bench, or out the grocery store. Go to church if need be

• Try dating sites

• Get out there more

What Guys Said 3

• We show the best side of ourselves when we're in our element. Whatever that is for you, that's where you put your best foot forward and maximize the chance of showing the good things about yourself to women.

Many guys just don't have the tools to create that immediate "spark" that women require when you meet them at a bar or in even in an online dating scenario in many cases. You likely need them to find you interesting and a good guy first, then give them the opportunity to show that they're worth your time.

So go out and do things that you enjoy, know about and/or are good at, and where you will meet women that you can talk to without the pressure of having to get the next date "now" or lose the opportunity forever. On top of that, expand your interests so that you're in your element in more times and places.

• Have you tried any of the dating sites like Match or POF? Any other dating sites I'm missing? In any case, if you want to meet plenty of people without going to bars and clubs, I'd start with the gym. I meet about 5-6 girls every week just going to the gym and exercising. It's probably because my time is very chaotic that I don't often go the same time all the time. Get out more with your buddies. I have met and dated someone at Boston Pizza and Tony Roma's before. I saw them at the table across. and I bought her and her girlfriends a shot. I got their number afterwards, we became friends and then we dated. Good luck man.

• Cafe and beach