My new girlfriend is really hot but I just found out sometimes she shits her pant... On purpose! What should I do?

Updates:
I found like 3 mud-stained panties and asked if she had Medical problem and she said no- she has no clue I found the panties in her room

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have some weird kinks... if you don't care for them, it's best to just bow out gracefully now, before things get more complicated.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• It could be that she isn't very thorough wiping herself after she poops. Which is kinda gross, too, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on a lot of factors.
    www.qualityhomecareproducts.com/.../...oderate.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • She probably really doesn't have a medical problem or maybe she does but doesn't know, if it continues to happen maybe you should ask her if she wants to go to the doctor just in case, sometimes people have a hard time holding their bowel movements or bladder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you trolling? Cause this can't be serious

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm not trolling. I wanna break it off like now but I don't wanna embarrass her or leave her without closure.. What should I do?

• Ok then she must be retarded or something. Yeah leave her. There was a retarded girl at our school and she took a shit on the bathroom floor once ewwwww.

• Tell her to see a doctor by the way

What Guys Said 3

• Be a good boyfriend and clean them panties for her.
    But more likely you should ask her about it. It might have a condition, or. she's just a coprophiliac

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably doesn't wash her butt after pooping (most people don't. I find it weird, too).

0|0
    0|0
  • So did she actually say she does it on purpose?

0|0
    0|0
    • No but I'm only assuming since she had 3 dirty underwear and said she doesn't have any medical problems

• Here's some good relationship advice: Dont make assumptions.