What the heck? Help me?

Okay. Okay.
Im freaking out. Like. This guy I used to like started to text me randomly out of the blue starting on Thursday. We hadn't talk in about 3 months... so I was kinda shocked. Like he texted me like: hey why don't we talk? And I didn't reply back. So he texted me again yesterday and today. And like right now, HE CALLED ME.
Okay, don't get me wrong, I like him, but he told me he didn't want to be with me because he lives in California and I live in Texas and he just didn't like me.
I just don't get why he wants to talk to me so suddenly now?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• What's the harm of talking to him? Is that going to bring your feelings back for him? That's the only way you can find out exactly what he wants and why now.

• Basically how I feel. I don't want to talk to him because I'm only going to like him even more.

• It sounds like he changed his mind about you. What to do now depends on how you feel about him now.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably he still wants to be friends. Maybe he thinks you are upset because of what happened before so that's why he's being so insistent.