The stars don't match?

So I am a female Capricorn and he is a man lio what shoul I fo cause the stars don't match

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• pssst

star signs don't define some1's personality...;-)

• This has to be a joke... If any guy with any "star" learns that you take it seriously they won't want to date you...

• Don't care much about horoscopes. They are true only if you believe them. It is called Barnum Effect.

• I wouldn't avoid a guy because "the stars don't match". It's utter bullshit, so if you like him, go for it.

• Try sacrificing a virign. That should work.

• If you like him, just go, the starts can't stop you if you like each other.

What Girls Said 4

• Abort it. If your stars don't match, nothing can be done... I am sorry, but you can't go against destiny... Sea-goats are too complicated for lions in the first place...
    (Am I doing this right?)

• honey the stars aren't ultimate indicators of our lives. while theyre fun to read up on, dont allow those readings to dictate ur life:) just see where ur relationship takes u.

• Go for it anyways! You can't live your life based on what astrology entertainment says. You choose your path not the stars. ;)

• I don't believe in that sort of thing lol