Girls, Why won't she add me back on Facebook?

I said I'm pissed off at u. She replyed I'm sorry I will add u. Still waiting

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby... if she is that moronic not to add a babe like you, then I don't know what she wants in life. You don't want an indecisive girl now, do you?

• True ! She models and thinks she s fat. She has real issues with herself

• I don't care if she is the most beautiful woman on earth. If you are looking to start a relationship with her, then you need something more than beauty and if a girl has low self esteem, then 10 times out of 10 you will be miserable with her. You need to overlook beauty and go for a girl who has a bit of gumption and puts her all in everything in her life.

• I like her personality more to be honest

What Girls Said 11

• Well, some girls need their space. She may have personal posts and she might not want you to see them because she might feel uncomfortable with you after you said "i'm pissed at you". It was a pretty careless thing to say because it probably came off kind of dominant like she's some kind of object and that not simply adding you back will make you pissed that easy. Don't force anything on her, give her some space.

• You sound desperate.

• basically she doesn't care. from now on even if she adds you she already by making you wait for this long, showed you she doesn't give a shit really

• I was mean to her guy friends. Old men hitting on her on Facebook. She promises yesterday she will add me back. When I ignored her she replyed half an hour latter answer me

• Sounds like you will wait. And wait. And wait.
    Seriously, if you had any chance, you killed it with your "I'm pissed off at u."

• Don't live your life begging people to do something that they don't want to do. At the end of the day if she adds you it won't be because she wants to but simply because she was annoyed and wanted you to stop writing her. Eventually she will block you.

• We are close friends. Her mum even says she has a crush on me. She s sick of jerks sounds like it

• Doesn't sound like she has much reason to, really.

• She's being nice she's not going to add you.

• Are you friends with her or did you meet her online?

• I honestly dont think she is interested in you anymore and maybe that could be why, but if she does end up adding you just ignore her and you will notice her trying more and more to get your attention.

• Sounds like she's not interested

• I dont think she is going to add u