What do women like said to them when approached by a guy who is interested in them?

I want to know what women liked being said to them by a random guy that approaches them. Guys what do you say when you approach women that worked for you

*Bump*
Bumpty bump

Most Helpful Girl

• When i've been approached in one instance, a guy asked my ethnicity and since he was of the same one then a conversation ensued. It was casual and not too confronting.

I would like to be told straight up simply that I caught their eye and they find me interesting and want to know my name. That way I have a chance to accept or decline (esp. since you don't know if I am single or not). If I give my name then that is a sign of some interest and we can continue a convo.

Otherwise a guy approaching with a compliment with something like my shoes, clothes, hair, smile etc. They can then ask name, age etc but not too creepy questions

• Oo thanks for the tip :D

What Girls Said 1

• I actually kind of hate getting approached with cliché lines. A simple hey how's your day works.

What Guys Said 3

• they dont know.

• Good question I've been trying to find that out since I got on this site

• Just say this
    "My dear, I will pay for all of our dates"