Will he lose interest if he sees me on Tinder after a great first date?

I had a first date with a guy I met off Tinder last night - and I reeeally like him. We kissed at the end and he asked me out on another date. Then texted me to make sure I got home safely. He's obviously also interested. I have regular contact with many other guys on Tinder, whom I want to continue talking to/meet until I know for sure that this guy is mine - just to spread the risk in case he suddenly decides he doesn't want to see me anymore.

If he sees that I'm still very active on Tinder after a date with amazing chemistry - could that in any way kill his interest in me? How would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea he will and he's really nice from what youve stated he can probably get better girls than you who dont appreciate him

What Guys Said 2

• It's tinder, doesn't everyone date multiple people there?
    Don't over think and shoot yourself in the foot

• yeah it could easily make him think you're not serious. but if you must cheat or date around message the other guys on kik instead of tinder.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe. Maybe not.