Is fatherhood attractive?

Just imagine walking down the street, at a coffee place or wherever you see a hot guy. Now imagine you see the same guy but he has a cute small child with him, he seems happy and confident looking after them, no sign of mom around.

Wouldyou find the guy more or less attractive than you would seeing him on his own? I'm not talking about rationally how it affected how you saw him as potential dating material, just your gut initial attraction

• Less attractive
    37% (7)0% (0)24% (7)Vote
  • More attractive
    32% (6)10% (1)24% (7)Vote
  • About the same
    26% (5)10% (1)21% (6)Vote
  • I like girls but want to see the results.
    5% (1)80% (8)31% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Split down the middle then? Interesting. Thanks for the votes & opinions people.

1|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a serial dater with NO maternal instinct who luuurves older men.

*Men who insist I meet their children + can't get baby sitters = VOTE A
    *Men who keep their children separate + go out often = VOTE C

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• No.

Now, if he had the potential to be a good father... that'd be an attractive quality.

But here's the thing...

I don't want kids. But I would want a guy who would be a good father in case we like, accidentally reproduce.

But I want to marry a virgin... ergo if he were a father at present it'd be the ultimate deal breaker... so...

0|0
    0|0
  • No baby mama drama for me thanks lol!

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah. I will be very sad that I miss that guy. I will also double check whether he is the father

0|0
    0|0
  • Then I usually try not to look because I think there with someone but it is attractive to see a hot young man taking care of his kid

0|0
    0|0
  • More attractive

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yea it gets women excited to see a man caring for his younglings

0|0
    1|0