Am I in LOVE? Or is it it INFATUATION?

Here is the situation:
- I've liked him for 2 years
- My love//feelings for him only gets stronger
- I told him my feelings just to feel relief of telling him (he had a gf at the time)
- I completely lose it when I just stare at him, it makes me sad but happy
- Also I barely talked to him but I also did
- I tried liking other people, basically forced it but I was never successful even though I could have made something happen with them. I just never liked them as much
- I want to be where he is all the time
- I can't think of a future without him, I just have a strong feeling things will turn around for my favor if I can't stop likoing him throughout uni

If you want to know anything further, just ask

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't sound like you know this guy very well and you can't really love someone you don't know. Infatuation is about all the things that you imagine and those usually involve what having this guy in your life would do for you. When you are in love, you will be thinking about all the things you could do for him.

What Guys Said 1

• Infatuation. That's not what being "IN love" is. When you're in love you know the person quite well. All of their good things and flaws but still love them anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• I would say it's a strong infatuation. Generally you need to really know someone in order to love them, and if you've barely talked to him you probably don't know him that well.

On the other hand, there's no one definition of love. Everyone experiences it differently... so you never know!