How do I go about asking?

I know this girl for about 3 months now. I like her and want to be more than just friends, I don't think she feels the same or at least she doesn't express it. We have not hangout yet. Should I ask her to hang out or to go on date with me? What should I do? I know that asking personally is the best way to show confidence. I am also throwing a party for my birthday in a couple of weeks, I invited her and she did said yes.

Also, can you ask a girl to hangout as friends through texting? (just curious)

I can call and ask too but I don't have much luck with timing, so I don't want to call while she is busy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would actually ask in person, but if you must do it now, do it over the phone. If you miss her leave a message and wait for her to call back.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah you can ask her through texting that's justified especially if you are friends. see how the party goes and to see if she shows signs that she's into you.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't call it a "date" but ask her if she just wants to go do something. If you feel that it would make her more comfortable, as her to bring some friends.