Any girls/guys here that have dated black guys/girls?

Well i'm a black guy who's been single for a while. I've been wanting to date interracially for a while now. Again yeah, we all know some things come at a certain price. Apart from the whole parental and racial "orthodox"treaty we've agreed upon according parents, why is that all the single white girls i've showed interest in have either told me thy are taken or they are seeing somebody. What's wrong with me? back to the question, have you dated black girls/guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated an African American guy before. It's like dating any other race. I don't see anything "orthodox" about it.

It really depends how open to the idea others are when it comes to dating. It could possibly be that the females you are approaching aren't as open as others. Dating outside ones race has its own challenges. There's certain traditions and cultures that get distant with dating outside ones culture and race. Hence why most people stick to their own kind.

What Girls Said 3

• Does your breath smell or do you look weird?

• yeah probably. The latter is very probable. -_-

• Prove it, I want to see a picture :0 Also, location can be a big issue as well. Although, I feel like black women have an easier time dating interracially.

• I have dated. But I dont say "I've dated with a black guy" actually I do not use sentences that highlight someone's skin color, race, religion or nationality.

• Yep Im a latina mix race, and I've dated 2 black guys ones name was Mike we stayed together for 4 months, and then there was Sebestian and we stayed together for like 9 and a half months, they were both really funny and i do kind of miss Sebestian, not Mike because i found out he was meeting this other guy so he was bisexual i didn't like that. But I like black guys they are really hot, and it's just something about their personality makes it different from others. And they both just straight up asked me out for dinner cuz they like me, so that was pretty cool, unlike my other ex Shayne he's white he was friends with me first then he came over to my house we were friends for 3 months then he just said he liked me and we started dating we stayed for the longest but I wish we didn't he was cheating on me and then he dumped me I wish i never met him. So yeah I like black guys, and those white girls might actually be taken or seeing someone so nothing wrong with u. Be proud of urself, every race is beautiful.

What Guys Said 5

• I've never dated anyone of any race before, but I would most definetely date a black woman, or a woman of any race, if I connected with her well. And I don't think there is anything wrong with you, they could be telling you the truth or there at be something else that they don't like about you, but I highly doubt it's your race.

• never... but i'd like just 4 the experience tbh

• White women are the most likely of all women to date within their own race.

All you need to know about race and dating is here:
    blog.okcupid.com/.../

Be warned, you can't unsee it. Seriously, you may not want to know. Think about this.

• I dont date outside my race.

• Why the need to respond then?

• because you asked.

• read the question again, and try not to mix things up this time.

• Same issue man I'm mainly attracted to white girls but I never see anything back