Girls, what is your dream guy?

describe your dream guy.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• loves to cuddle.
    cute.
    smart.
    funny.
    cuddler.
    wants to make me smile.
    does cliche things.
    holds my hand.
    be there when i want to cuddle.
    tell me i'm beautiful when i wake up.
    say i love you at night.
    likes things i like.
    likes to cuddle.
    and would love me no matter what

What Girls Said 11

• One who is dominate, protective, secure, spiritual, has tattoos, tall, nice hands, swimmers build body style, keeps it clean and shaved, is kind, gentle, polite, trustworthy, listens to similar music. Just someone I can over all vibe well with. And be in a satisfactory, harmonious, pleasureable existance of togetherness. Like the binding of two souls...💗💗💗💗💗

• Someone with a great sense of humor that makes me laugh and also appreciates my sense of humor! Basically someone that I can laugh and joke with about everything.

• I guy that has sense of humor, is intelligent (not Einstein but to have something is his head and can talk for ages about everything), taller than me (in America I may have the average height, but here in Romania I'm pretty tall 😣), larger than me (not fat, not bulky, but I have seen so many guys that ar 3/4 of my body 😭) and love me for me and don't expect perfection, nobody is perfect.

• Someone who with a hot personality not a cold one some one who is outgoing and fun to be with.

• At least 5'10 or taller
    Funny
    Gentle
    Common interests
    Adventurous
    Doesn't care about my chubbiness
    No smoking cigarettes or any addictive drugs
    Not an alcoholic
    Not super skinny, a little chub is fine
    Honest
    Considerate
    Not demanding
    Not serious all the time
    Protective (but not too much)

• A guy that is taller than me, has brown hair and eyes, he has to be sweet, respectful, nice, and a real Southern gentlemen.

• Someone stable. Nice, not just to me, but everyone. I want them to encourage me to go outside my comfort zone. I also just want someone i feel comfortable being lazy with. Like, we're comfortable in each others silence.

• Tbh none.
    ie: Just the men I currently date without any complications :P

Serial dater right here :)

• Funny
    Tall
    Athletic
    Cute
    Smart
    etc

• White guy, tall (6'0-6'7), athletic, loyal, someone that's not looking for nudes or sex, funny, dresses nice, knows where he wants to go in life, and cute.

• My perfect kind of guy is someone confident someone that is different and isn't afraid to stand out also they have to be a gentleman girls love it when guys protect them from people they don't like but not too protective just enough to stop bully's and idiots