Why don't more people lower their standards when it comes to dating?

im tired of hearing i can't find someone its because you won't lower you're standards why dont more people lower their standards when it comes to dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people do. We all think we deserve perfect tens, we all want supermodels who are also great people and have their life together. We all want that. But we understand that that's probably never going to happen.
    look at every married couple you know. Wait what! Oh my god the women didn't marry supermodels? But how is that if women only date models?
    Seriously look around most every couple, married couple and divorced couple you know are just two average people with flaws like everyone else

What Girls Said 3

• I would assume some people have already lowered their standards down when it comes to one night stands, flings, rebounds.

• Because people always want the best they can possibly have.

• because everyone wants the best for themselves ! lol

What Guys Said 6

• We all feel that we are special individuals who deserve, or better yet, are entitled to someone just as equally as special as ourselves.

The problem however is that we are nowhere near as special as we think we are.

• I lowered my standards and now I date this:

www.lawlz.org/.../...s-jesus-mouse-cheese-meme.jpg

• Most people do.

The difficulty comes when a person must lower his/her standards to the point where they wouldn't be attracted to the person.

• Girls will you have to talk to them. I have bad luck that's the only reason why I'm single. I always like the unavailable girls. I currently have a crush on a girl who is moving and is too busy.

• Cause sometimes we don't want to lower our standards when it comes to dating. I know that I would probably lower them as I wouldn't put high standards on dating someone as your never gonna meet those standards.

• Because forcing yourself to be attracted to someone who you don't find sexually attractive can be hard...

And it drives you insane