Guys, Your girlfriend's age?

Do you prefer to date girls older than you (4 years old) or younger than you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter as long as we have chemistry 😜

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Older is better. They may be emotionally more stable.
    Young girls are just playing too much mind games lately.
    Not to say I don't know how to handle it, just want to say ''Fuck that...'' I want drama-free zone

1|1
    0|1
  • I have a rule no older than 3 years and no younger than 3

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now older than me since I'm only 25 and I like girls 28-34

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been single for so fucking long I don't care any more... Well as long as she is not that old that her vagina is proper hanging down.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd prefer whoever is more mature and wanting a mature relationship, so a few years older would be fine with me, but- many people even in early 20's (given I'm 19) still don't want something like that a lot so it's up to fate really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm, I would say younger, but I think like one or two years older wouldn't be that horrible

1|0
    0|0
  • She 155 years. Old it was so sweet last night she remembered to take her dentures out. Lmao

0|0
    1|0
  • I will date no older than my age and no younger than 10yrs. Its a matter of maturity, remaining drama free, common interests and common ground.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like younger girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I always wind up with younger girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Younger girls are sweeter and less emotionally damaged.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about a woman older than you that has no experience so she is not damaged?

• Younger usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I like younger... maybe it's because girls are mature faster than boys, both physically and mentally?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, no matter for me. But I don't have girl friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer younger girls, mature women are much more full of problems and things

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 5-8 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • older by a few years

0|0
    0|0
  • younger usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my women and whisky to be aged 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my age, or a year or 2 above or below. I guess I would prefer younger as long as they aren't doing the hard to get or mind games crap that no one likes.

0|0
    0|0