Girls, what do you think of a guy who is 5'7", 5'8", 5"9"?

in like dating wise, what do you think of guys that height, are they too short for you? would you leave/pick a guy who is taller? i think i'm like 5'8" 5'9" but every guys seems to feel like they're so much taller, I feel like girls wouldn't really want me because of it. Am I just being self critical on myself? or is it true?

I actually tried to measure my height and stuff to where I got a few bars above 5'6" I think I did it pretty accurately. So I think I;m even shorter than I realized. :(
I could be wrong with it but still, when I stand next to people in school, it seems like I'm the same height around them, with some others being taller and some shorter. I don't know If I did it wrong or what. but still many women it seems like 5'11" or over is what they want.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still growing firstly. Also, I'm six feet tall and my boyfriend is about 5'10 on a good day. It doesn't really affect anything. Others look at us strange, also BC he is skinnier but it doesn't bother us. Our bodies match up quite well regardless of the height difference. If he is holding my waist behind me his crotch matches with my butt perfectly. His shoulders are just slightly lower then mine and he can lean his chin on my shoulder. When we are laying down my feet just go a little farther. I honestly think its shallow to want someone of a certain height. Once you get out of highschool it doesn't matter as much. Don't let it affect you very much. Be confident.

What Girls Said 21

• I would never leave someone because of their height. It does sometimes feel kind of odd and out of place to have a boyfriend shorter than me but it would still be totally fine, its not like its unlivable. Though, i'd have to say i'm more attracted to taller guys.

• I am almost 5'3", so everyone seems taller than me, however, I don't care either way. If you're tall, great and if not, that's cool too because me neither (:

• Your height shouldn't be a hindrance... Your personality is the key.. being cool has no limits.. just be cool..;)

• well, are those short? average? I'm curious if that's short or not

• I'd say average but not short..! Five four is short! lol

• My man is 5'6". He's always teased jokingly my other dudes for being short. But it's never affected his game with girls :p
    Just be confident!!! It goes as long way

• I think that height is perfectly fine, your still growing for example I'm 3'3 so if it makes you feel any better your taller than me ( I have stopped growing)

• From 5'8" and up it's perfect. ^-^

• Im 5'7and i dont c a problem with your hight besides ur under 18 and guys dont stop growing till theyre 21-25 so ur gonna get taller

• I'm 5"7 and my ex was the same height as me
    I prefer tall guys but as long as they're not shorter than me I don't mind

• Still taller than me so i wouldn't care

• I'm 5'9 and although I do like guys whom are taller than me, as long as he has a good personality and doesn't care if I'm taller than him, I would be fine with it.

• You're fine. I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend/bestfriend is 5'8 and he's the perfect height for making out.

• Well I'm short so I don't have problem in dating guys with those height.

• you're an inch taller than me so that's okay

• im 5'4 i prefer a guy taller than me but i guess it doesn't matter

• i like it wen he's taller personally

• I'm 5'10'' and I couldn't care less even if he were a midget ^^

• I'm 5'6 so your taller than me but I would not date a guy who are more short than me

• I usually go for the taller guys even tho I'm 4'10 lol but the guy I'm dating now is your height.

• Well im 5'0" ft and my boyfriend is 5'8" or 5'7" and is actually prefer someone shorter

• I'm 4'11, so I like those height, any taller than that it might intimidate me. >,< but it depends if I fall for a 6 feet guy then I wouldn't mind as much

• I don't have any problem with it.