Guys, I would like to know would any white guys ever date a black girl? why or why not? If yes what are things you would look for in a black girl?

• yes
    85% (34)
  • no
    15% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• there are certain features I don't like in black people like how their lips are sometimes shaped. also certain nose shapes can also be a turn off.

things I like are long hair, a girl who can smile, once we start to get to know each other I would like to trade hugs. cuddling and stuff is also a plus.
    as a short guy I would like her to be 5'4 or shorter, and have similar interests so we can talk about things.

I've had a crush on 2 black chicks before so it does happen from time to time.

What Guys Said 20

• I haven't, but I would, if I could find one that was suitable.

I haven't really ever run across any single black girls who were into the same kind of stuff I am.

1. They tend to be overtly religious. I am not.
    2. They tend to have an aversion to death metal, which I enjoy.
    3. They tend to be adverse to tattoos and piercings, of which I have many.

All of which means that it doesn't matter if I'm attracted to black girls or not, because they're not really attracted to me.

• Mistninja be like "Somebody making these BiRacial (Black/white) babies" Sop yeah they do ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MTA1NzA3Mjk4MjQ.jpg

• Yes, I have known some black girls I would totally date. I blew it with one beautiful girl when I was very young because I was so clueless. But I think more black girls are into church and I don't date church-goers. I just don't get religion at all.

• I would date a black woman and using the same criteria as assessing chance to dating any other woman - Our connection and chemistry.

• In my opinion black women are HOT! From the warmth of their skin color, to the almond shaped eyes, full lips, to the incredible curves... providing she is attractive, has a warm personality, and we have common interests there is absolutely no reason that I wouldn't date a black woman. Hot! Smoking HOTT!!

• Yes because I've ran into black gis I found very pretty just like any other girl. What I'd look in a black girl is exactly the same I'd look for in any other girl.

• I have dated black girls before, we just have to have a connection. I prefer dark skin on black girls so that is something I would look for.

• Yea I have dated one before, it's awesome sex, the attitude can be a real problem tho, they want everything to be done their way! But they are also fiercely loyal and will protect you in an argument or fight, once they commit to you they real love you! There like Latinas

• Having dated black girls, the most important thing is that she's NOT ghetto/ratchet.

Everything else that I'd want is not race specific, I guess.

• The things I look for in a black woman are the same I look for in a white woman pretty much.

• I'm not white but I think anyone from any race can date another one from another race... It happens

• It's just the colour of their skin, a feature like any other.

• AS LONG AS there is no fucking attitude

• yea, i wouldn't not because i think black girls are ugly, they're fine. i'm just not into interracial dating.

• I never have, but I don't see any reason why I wouldn't.

• If she's attractive then yes.

• I would, I'd be looking for the same things I'd look for in any other girl. Her being black isn't really going to directly affect whether I want to date her or not, that will depend on various things like intelligence, personality, looks (to an extent) and so on.

• I haven't. I certainly would have in middle or high school because I was predominantly attracted to them then. None were interested.
    Most in general aren't. You're an exception.

What would I look for? Well, she has to be attracted to white guys for one (me specifically obviously). I have to be physically attracted as well and have at least some similar interests. I typically like the cutesy type of girls.

• She would have to be gorgeous and white washed, I'm just more attracted to white women because of our cultural similarities

• I'm white, I'll take any race, black, white, Hispanic, Asian middle eastern, idc