Girls, Would you prefer a guy who plays in a band or a narcissistic guy? Or are they THE SAME?

Girls do you prefer a guy who plays in a band or a narcissistic guy, the type who posts a lot of pictures of himself and him with girls on his facebook?

Also, they probably share a lot of traits so are they really the same type of guy in the end?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Being narcissistic and in a band isn't synonymous. If the guy plays in a band and loves it, food for him. Narcissism is a no to me though.

Posting a lot of pictures of yourself and with other girls on FB doesn't mean that he's narcissistic though. He could simply love to have fun.

I think people should stop judging/assuming things about people they don't know.

What Girls Said 3

• How about neither

• What's wrong with guys in bands?

• Nooooo, not the same type of guy at all. I love guys who play in bands. If they're really good, that always adds a few extra "attraction points" ;)
    But they have to be humble. I don't like narcissistic guys at all. Guys who take selfies and post a lot of picturesy are definitely a no-go.