Guys, do you like tall girls?

I think most, if not some, don't like the girl to be taller. But, guys love models and models are tall.

Updates:
Also whats the tallest you'd go for?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• What do you mean by tall girl?
    Like 6'2 or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this question for guys who are 6 feet tall and more or for guys like me who are 5'7 - 5'8?

Cause if it's for guys like me then i can tell you a girl taller than me surely doesn't want a guy who is shorter then her own height...

And yup i may date a girl taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys love models because they are hot. No guy has ever though "that model is taller than the average woman, therefore, i find her attractve".

Sure i like tall girls... as long as they aren't taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer shorter than me, but ideally not much. I could live with 2-3 inches taller than me. Really short girls just look like little kids, feels kinda weird to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's one of the 50+ reasons to have sex. Curiosity like how would it feel to have sex with a tall girl, not big, tall girl, like 7 footer tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • No fu** that I couldn't ever 69 a tall woman I'm a midget ahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like her to be around my height (5'9"), but in all honesty it does. It matter too much to me

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I've read guys prefer tall women but not taller then themselves. For someone like me I‘m not the tallest so I might go for someon 5'10 or something

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiancee is only 2" shorter than me (I'm 6 feet tall). I didn't choose to date her because of that, but it works out just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I hear from most guys if a guy is tall he's ok with tall girls but if he's short then not so much. There are exceptions either way of course. I'm 6'3"-6'4" so I don't mind tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • "guys love models and models are tall"

Mmmm. Don't assume this. Most models strike me as anorectic and arrogant.

I did once go out with a girl who was taller than me. I kinda got used to it and her height was not the reason we parted.

To answer your question though, while I wouldn't say that I dislike tall women, all other factors being equal, I'd prefer smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Providing she has the body to support her height (read not a twig and has some nice curves), tall women are HOTT! IM 5'10" and I'd date a woman as tall as 6'2"

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the fashion industry has never represented anybody. I very much dislike taller women and I am 5'11. How do these models find eligible men? The fashion industry has ALWAYS portrayed unrealistic standards

0|0
    1|0
  • I think my tallest is 5'11"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not concerned with height. The woman I have kids with should be tall though. (Massive children hopefully)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. but females are very biased towards short dudes.

They'd never date anyone shorter than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Jessica Carpenter is hot though. It depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, very tall girls scare me, for some reason.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've dated anywhere 5'1" to 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • 1.82m (6ft) is the tallest I'd go for. And yes, I do like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with tall girls, but it seems like they don't like short guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • The tallest I'd go for is 5'10"/177cm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls = No more bending over and feeling too big

1|1
    0|0