Men: Would You Date A Woman With Kids?

For young guys (I'm 24), it seems like it is getting increasingly harder to find a woman who doesn't have a kid. From my own personal experiences, it seems like every woman I talk to 20-26... they already have a kid. And although these women show mild interest in me, I cannot see myself being in a relationship with them.

For me, personally, I am 24. I just got out of college, I am establishing a career and building myself up financially. With that being said, why would I want a kid? Why would I want to raise another man's kid (especially since that other guy will still be in the picture)? It is more drama than needed.

What are you opinions when it comes to women (especially women in their early 20s) with kids? Would you date a woman with kids? Why or why not?

• Sure. Why Not?
  • Hell No!
  • See Results (Women)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll have a fling but nothing more.

I see this problem too. Many girls in their 20s have a kid or two or even three. They'll immediately go on ex-bf rants and talk about how their kid is so great and all that. I personally made it a deal breaker. In the 30s I know time is running low for me now but the ones who are single in the 30s I watch out for two because a lot of them are rushing marriage and kids knowing time is running low for them.

By 40s chances are they don't want one plus if they do they'll feel weird because when the son or daughter is 20 she'll be like... 60.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a child and i have lots of money and im only looking for a companion, i really don't give a shit about a guy who doesn't want me because of my boy. I can support myself and my boy fully. I love my boy above and beyond a level that i will ever love any man.

the desperate single mom stereotype makes me annoyed we dont care lol and there are plenty of men who will date us, i am more interested in dating a man with a child because we can share in common a wonderful gift. And without the judgement, you will understand in time.

• also to add a lot of people on here are young and single and it would be hard to imagine taking on something like dating someone with a child. I respect that and i dont waist my time with that I thought like that once too! I am grateful because i have felt the love and joy that a child has brought me. It is way above like i said. I was with the father for 9 years and i understand commitment and love, but relationships dont always work out and someday many of you will learn this and as you approach 30 more and more people will already have children and it just becomes more common because you understand, maybe got one of your own. Time will tell.

And a child ist an object who belongs to some one he/she is a person, has feelings and a great step dad or mom can be a wonderful contribution to his or her life. People just get so possessive like its someone elses property if you love the mother you can love her child. But i usually avoid men without kids as they dont understand

• I wouldn't date a single parent.

What Guys Said 6

• I would definitely not date a woman with a kid. There's a reason why she's single. If I were you I be focused on my career. Obviously women with kids will be attracted to you. They see "$$$$"! No doubt. I would just focus on my career. And make as much dough as possible. If the money is there woman will come don't worry about that. You do you bro!

• i don't want to carry her baggage.

There is a reason why she's single with kids.

• Yea good luck with that

• I'm not about to stress my self out with kids that are not even mine. If I myself have no kids I don't see why I should deal with that type of situation.

• It's kind of kinky.. but i love it:-P

• I would probably not